Boeing Business Jet 787 – DreamlinerBack to Overview
- Project Manager
- Kestrel Aviation Management
- Greenpoint Technologies
- Interior Design
- Kestrel Aviation Management &
Pierrejean Design Studio Paris
- Project Duration
- 2014 – 2016
- Project Scope
- Furnishing of the first BBJ 787 Dreamliner with F/LIST WOOD FLOORING made of smoked oak in the entrance area, corridor and passenger lavatory as well as lightweight F/LIST STONE VENEER real stone furniture in the main bathroom, dressing room and guest lavatory. The premium interior design is emphasized by subtle Crema Marfil marble. A distinctive product highlight is the generous double basin.
- The BBJ 787 Dreamliner ranks among the largest business aircraft in the market and was first presented in 2016 at the EBACE in Geneva with a specially tailored VIP interior. The impressive cabin offers 224 m² for up to 40 passengers. The interior design couples high-quality materials like real stone and wood veneer with state-of-the-art Technology.
- The video embedded above allows you a virtual tour through the interior of the entire aircraft.